[afnog] Zimbra with SAN

Noah Sematimba ksemat at psg.com
Mon Dec 13 08:13:59 UTC 2010

What OS are you using? is the storage already mounted?

I would assume that it is just a simple change to stop zimbra, copy existing mailboxes with permissions and ownership preserved to your new mount point that is on the SAN, and then configure zimbra to point to the new location. Zimbra uses postfix as its MTA, so any instructions for postfix should work for Zimbra too. Which means a change in postfix's main.cf file to point to the new location.

Noah.