[afnog] SNMP logging disabled or enabled?

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 31 18:24:26 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Thank you for your prompt replies last week. I have changed the cable connected
to another port on the switch and no more  %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN message.

Another question: What is the meaning of "SNMP logging: disable" in the output
of a "   #show snmp  " command on a cisco router?  When should it be enabled?

Thanks
Yaovi