[afnog] Flowtools and CUFlow

Chris Wilson chris+afnog at aptivate.org
Mon Aug 2 08:35:20 UTC 2010

Hi Benjamin,

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010, Benjamin Cobblah wrote:

> I'm trying to understand and install flow tools and cuflow on debian
> lenny my network. I would be very grateful if anybody has any tutorial,
> ebook, wiki or experience they'll be willing to share.

It's not exactly flowtools, but if you want to monitor and record
your network traffic, this might be useful to you:

  http://pmgraph.sourceforge.net

It includes a lot of documentation and we can also provide some support.

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.