[afnog] asking for information

Hari Kurup kurup at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 30 10:54:13 UTC 2009

Citizens of DRC need a visa and you cannot obtain a visa on arrival. In
most cases you won't even be allowed to board the plane to Gaborone
without a visa.

A friend of mine from Togo was in similar circumstances and required a
visa for Botswana to attend a conference.
He had to courier (DHL) relevant pages of his passport, 2 photos, a
letter of invitation and the visa application form to the organisers of
the conference in Botswana who helped obtain the visa from immigration
authorities there. A copy of the visa was faxed to the traveller to show
at the airport. He also had to pay Pula 500 (about $100) as visa fees.

I don't think time is on your side to follow this process.

--
Hari