[afnog] Internet Exchange Point

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Sep 22 07:12:21 UTC 2009

Bill,
At our last meeting in Aug 09, MISPA http://www.mispa.org.mw agreed to allow routable IPs
on the Malawi IXP and we have already submitted a request for an IPv4 block from AFRINIC
for the IXP. Traffic graphing which is already available internally and visible to all
peering ISPs will also become globally accessible once AFRINIC assigns the MIX the
requested address block. It is my hope that you can patiently wait till then :-).
Regards, Paulos