[afnog] IP Address Management Tool

Eliufoo C. Mahinda venomius at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 05:59:20 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,
Sorry for the late reply, i have been swamped with work from all directions.
I'm using IPPlan version -4.92-3.el5. Assuming it the same version you are using.
I believe i gave up on IPPlan to early due to it completion and little guide. I was looking for a basic web based tool that could be used by our IT help desk and engineers to track and manager IPs.
With you feedback below, IPPlan appears to be what I need. However, if possible, I will need you assistance in getting started with IPPlan. Has I have little experience with the tool and Linux scripts.
I have also come across another tool that does the same features but at very basic called OpenNetAdmin. But, it has very limited requirements.
Thanks,Elly