[afnog] kernel panic

ata psmata2g8 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 23:33:54 UTC 2009

Hi ,

I am using RHEL 4.0 , i am getting this error in my server when it starts up , up to yesterday night it was working fine .

Red Hat nash Version 4.2.10 starting
Reading all physical vloumes. This may take a while...
Found volume group "VolGroup00" using metadata type lvm2
2 logical volume(s) in volume Group "VolGroup00" now active
EXT3-fs error(device dm-0): ext3_check_descriptors: Block bitmap for group 172 not in group (block 16877)!
EXT-fs: group descriptors corrupted !

mount: error 22 mounting ext3
mount: error 2 mounting none
switchroot" mount failed:22
umount /initrd/dev failed:2
kernel panic - not synching : attempted to kill init

I have not change my Motherboad or not even change IDE Master or slave status .

Please Help ...