[afnog] DNS Server

Noah Sematimba ksemat at psg.com
Thu Nov 19 16:36:44 UTC 2009

"DNS and BIND" from O'Reilly would be a good book for you to read when
setting up dns on a "unix" server. Which country are you in? I think
any one of the afnog alumni nearest to you can get you a copy of it as
it was part of the networking CD bookshelf that most of them received
when attending AfNOG. Otherwise the workshop materials on http://www.ws.afnog.org/afnog2009/sse/dns/index.html
   should be a good place to start.

Noah.