[afnog] [AfrICANN-discuss] ADIEL AKPLOGAN RECEIVES THE AFRICAN NETWORK OPERATORS, NII SERVICE AWARD

Jean-Robert Hountomey hrobert at iservices.tg
Tue May 26 20:56:31 UTC 2009

I like that.

congrats to All the honorees.

RH

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Eric M.K Osiakwan <emko at internetresearch.com.gh> wrote:

  The development where we honour heroes in their life time is outstanding and extremely remarkable.

  Congratulations to Nii for the foresight and to Adiel for exceptional leadership of our time.

  The honorees Alain Aina, Alan Barret, Ayitey Bulley, Sunday Folayan, Mark Tinka, Randy Bush and Hon. Tarek Kamel, stand tall in the hall of dedicated service to the African continent.

  A continent that does not honour her heroes is not worth dying for.

  Eric here