[afnog] CSIRTs and FIRST Activities

Ian Cook ian at cymru.com
Wed May 20 20:13:02 UTC 2009

All

If you are thinking of setting up a CERT you might be interested in
the 'CERT-in-a-box' developed by GOVCERT.NL which can be found at:
http://www.first.org/resources/guides/
http://www.first.org/resources/guides/cert-in-a-box.zip

Ian

--
Ian C Cook
Security Evangelist

Work               +1      312 924 4041
Mobile             +44 (0) 797 773 1246
Home Office        +44 (0) 208 291 0112
Skype ID           togglergi

www.linkedin.com/in/ianccook
PGP Fingerprint: D4CE 9F0D 77E7 3A66  83A6 3133 CBF4 E590

'To communicate simply you must understand profoundly'