[afnog] trouble with 2003 server

Arbogast Fabian afabbie at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:53:16 UTC 2009

Folks,

i'm getting trouble with windows 2003 server (standard)......

the problem is on network connectivity.........it's frequently becoming unreachable from other PCs in the network while from it you can reach every machine in the network......up to the internet !!!

when we restart the machine ....it becomes back to normal! then sometimes after few minutes or hours it goes down (i.e we can't get it from PCs, but from it you can access other PCs up to the internet).

any clues pls ?

thank you,

Fabian