[afnog] cisco switch configuration commands

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 14:05:39 UTC 2009

Yahaya,
though NetAcad is a pretty funky place to get the
skills,it's pretty expensive as well. Self-study is an option for
serious chaps without the dime to spend.
Dennis, Cisco website is
your best friend from now on. Everything you need will be found
there.Check out the online documentation for config examples and the
design section for Solution Reference Design Guides for the technology or scenario you wish to deploy. NetPro is a really
funky section of that website for online interactive support.

For more help,contact your local Cisco partner or Cisco SE/AC if you're a partner yourself.

 Best,
 ---
Tomslin
Blog: http://tomsleen.blogspot.com