[afnog] cisco switch configuration commands

Yahaya Wara mywarra at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 11:00:10 UTC 2009

Dear Dennis,

I advice you to enroll in to any Cisco networking academy closer to you. knowing the commands a lone may not completely help you.

   Yahaya Mohammed Wara B.Sc, CCIE-written CCNP, CCAI, CCNA  Usmanu Danfodiyo University  P.M.B 2346, Sokoto, Nigeria  Mobile: 234-8039687494     'If current can be present in every part of circuit I see no reason Why Intelligency can not be passed through Computers'