[afnog] [AfrICANN-discuss] ADIEL AKPLOGAN RECEIVES THE AFRICAN NETWORK OPERATORS, NII SERVICE AWARD

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Fri Jun 5 07:52:36 UTC 2009

Dear colleagues and friends,

I would like to thank you all for your encouraging words for this
unexpected Award! It was an honor for me, but also for AfriNIC to
receive such a distinction. I humbly think that the support of all
of you has also contributed to achieve what was done.

Our region is loaded of all sort of challenges which requires a lot
more of commitment and determination to overcome them. I will like
to recognize the hight merit of these pioneers from our regions, to
cite some like Honorable Dr. Tarek Kamel, Dr.Nii Quaynor, Pierre
Ouedraogo, Pierre Dandjinou, Charles Musisi, Andile A. Ngcaba and
other who have shown the direction since the early days of Internet
in Africa. They ahve been committed since the very beginning to
demonstrate that  despite our limited resources and our numerous
challenge we can still achieve positive things that can contribute
to show another image of Africa and inspire more people to success.

Together we can leave a better legacy to the next generations!

Kind regards to all!

- a.