[afnog] TZ: first ping - without VSAT

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Fri Jul 31 11:56:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

This cable is now operational in Maputo-Mozambique as well but the ISPs are
still setting up their links, so no service as yet but should be in 2 weeks
or less. From the cable station I was getting 233ms to UK on inauguration
day.

Cheers,

Antonio Godinho
.MZ

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:31:13 +0200, Andy Ashley wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP

believed to be clean.