[afnog] list of provider local registry ?

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Wed Jul 8 16:24:57 UTC 2009

Frank Habicht wrote:
> http://nsrc.org/networkstatus.html
>
> possibly someone else will tell how/if that's up-to-date...

Hi Frank - I hope you are well.
	This database contains information as reported to us (nsrc.org) by
people in each country. We have proactively requested information
over the years. In addition, this is not meant as a comprehensive
list of ISP or Registry providers by country, but rather information
about top-level providers who provide bandwidth to other providers
and their own customers.
	For those interested this database contains country reports about
the state of the Internet in countries as reported to us over the years.

Cheers,
	- Hervey