[afnog] Weekly Routing Table Report

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 07:06:00 UTC 2009

> may I suggest you use an e-mail client that has filters.

I believe that all email clients these days have filters. Chris, the easiest
thing to do is to filter them out to a given folder or delete them or mark
them as read. If you should require to refer to them at any later date, they
would be in the filter folder or you could get them from the list archives
if you deleted them. One thing i can tell you, they are quite useful.

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.