[afnog] [Dragon News Bytes] Episode 6 of the Who and Why Show: DNS Security

Ian Cook ian at cymru.com
Mon Jul 6 17:35:48 UTC 2009

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [DNB] Episode 6 of the Who and Why Show: DNS Security
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:31:54 +0100
From: Ian Cook <ian at cymru.com>
To: ians_dragon_newsbytes at cymru.com

Title: Episode 6 of the Who and Why Show: DNS Security
Author: Steve Santorelli
Source: Team Cymru
Date Published: 6th July 2009

Excerpt:

'....The latest episode of our weekly YouTube series has now been
posted.

In the sixth episode of Team Cymru's 'The Who and Why Show', John
Kristoff explains the intricacies of DNS Security and how to protect
and secure your own DNS infrastructure......'

To read the complete article see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5O2KwU9q9s

The opinions expressed in the posted news items do not
necessarily reflect the views of Team Cymru.

Dragon News Bytes is a Private and Restricted mailing
list so please do not forwarded any postings without my
written (email) consent.

To subscribe to this mailing list, please signup at
https://cymru.com/mailman/listinfo/ians_dragon_newsbytes and
then send an email to: outreach at cymru.com providing some personal
background and two references, preferably from FIRST.ORG
www.first.org/members/teams

--
Ian C Cook
Security Evangelist

'To communicate simply you must understand profoundly'

Work               +1      312 924 5441
Mobile             +44 (0) 797 773 1246
Home Office        +44 (0) 208 291 0112
Skype ID           togglergi
PGP Fingerprint: D4CE 9F0D 77E7 3A66  83A6 3133 CBF4 E590

       _       //` `\
~^~ >__^  |% // /  } `\`\    www.team-cymru.org/News/secnews.rss
       )  )%// / }  } }`\`\  http://twitter.com/teamcymru
      /  (%/`/.\_/\_/\_/\`/  www.linkedin.com/in/ianccook

Subscribe to my Security News mailing list at: