[afnog] IANA's Interim Trust anchor Repository

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Tue Feb 24 10:43:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 06:05:19PM +0800,
 Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote
 a message of 6 lines which said:

> > BTW, a small poll: how many members of AFNOG enable DNSSEC validation
> > on their client-facing resolvers?
>
> my two servers are dnssec and ipv6 enables, and serve a bunch of cctlds

As authoritative name servers, I presume? I was interested instead in
resolvers. We all know many domains are signed (just transfer
dlv.isc.org to get an idea) but my assumption is that very few
resolvers actually validate. (And most of them are used only by the
local geek, very few customer-facing resolvers validate with DNSSEC.)