[afnog] Reply to list

Noah Sematimba ksemat at psg.com
Fri Feb 6 09:27:34 UTC 2009

Very bad idea imho.

Imagine you accidentally sending a very private e-mail to someone on
the list by replying to a post they sent on the list and finding it on
the mailing list instead. I have seen this happen a couple of times
and the fallout is rather terrible to watch. Interestingly enough most
of those mistakes tended to be in the area of relationships and very
deeply personal stuff that left the people who made those mistakes
deeply embarrassed. I would rather avoid such a situation and have to
select reply to all every single time.

Noah.