[afnog] Controlling VPN Sessions on Cisco ASA

Musa E.A Kijera mkijera at qanet.gm
Wed Dec 30 15:24:47 UTC 2009

Happy 2010 to you all !!!!

I need advice on the above caption .

I set-up an IPSEC site-to-site VPN connection with our parent company to
enable some of the support staff remotely using IPSEC Remote Access to be
able to connect remotely and render support .

Using Cisco ASDM I can monitor all the active connections , recently I
noticed that I could not Control who from the remote site accesses the
systems and if they access the systems I can't have an audit trail .

I would like to know if there is any way that I can control who access my
systems and to be have an audit trail .

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

database 4728 (20091230) __________