[afnog] IP Address Management Tool

Eliufoo C. Mahinda venomius at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 15:23:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am searching for a linux utility for administration of our company IP address space. We now use an XLS sheet and it is very tiring to track all the changes and keep it up to date. The utility should have these features:

-auto discovery
-DNS resolution
-regular subnet checking for new active and inactive adresses
-reporting of new addresses seen in the network
-reporting of inactive addresses

I tried ipplan but it does not provide the reporting functionality and it not user friendly, which is quite important for me.

Thanks for your help.elly