[afnog] Network storage

mulisa fred mulisafred at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 10:43:47 UTC 2009

Basically, i want to upgrade my infrastructure to support 1 Gbps; its
(fibre+3com infrastructure) with capacity of 300 clients; 4 mail servers; 5 application servers, and  scattered in three different sites-
However, the project is in the final touches to connect the three sites-
and am thinking of a Network storage System to the connected sites-

Let me check on this system , you have suggested- however still appreciate your comments.

Many thanks.