[afnog] Registering for Afnog 2009

ALI Hadji Mmadi alihadji at comorestelecom.km
Mon Apr 20 07:39:20 UTC 2009

Dear,
See this link: http://www.afrinic.net/meeting/afrinic-10/registration.htm

-----Message d'origine-----
De : afnog-bounces at afnog.org [mailto:afnog-bounces at afnog.org] De la part de
Hervey Allen
Envoyé : samedi 18 avril 2009 02:23
À : sunusiringim at buk.edu.ng
Cc : afnog at afnog.org
Objet : Re: [afnog] Registering for Afnog 2009

sunusiringim at buk.edu.ng wrote:
> Hi All
>   I have been trying to register for afnog 2009, but the link is 404, has
> the registration closed? if not pls how could i register?

Howdy -

I'll put up a page for everyone at the English and French Workshop
application URLs to indicate that applications for the workshops has
closed. Closing date for applying for the workshop was January 12th,
2009.

ENGLISH
-------
http://afnog.org/afnog2009/workshop/online_application_en.html

FRENCH
------
http://afnog.org/afnog2009/workshop/online_application_fr.html

If you wish to register for the AfNOG Meeting, AfNOG tutorials, ISOC
INET Day or the AfriNIC 10 Meeting you can do so here:

https://www.afrinic.net/meeting/afrinic-10/registration.htm

Sincerely,
	- Hervey Allen