[afnog] config dhcp

GOGWIM, JOEL GODWIN gogwim at unijos.edu.ng
Thu Sep 25 16:28:24 UTC 2008

Dear Sir,
It is possible to do that if you have your network segmented either by
VLAN or Routers/Linux Routers where the Routers can relay the DHCP request
to your DHCP box. And in you Ubuntu you can have separate network/DHCP
pool define for each subnetwork including their individual Default
gateways, your DNS and domain.

./Joel.