[afnog] VoIP Guidance: Radius Server and PGW220

Charles Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Wed Sep 17 16:25:29 UTC 2008

Right. It's a network management tool suite focused on
RADIUS/certs/LDAP/vlan/qos etc. There are various CDR mining tools on
the net. To do what you want will require a few different tools most
likely.

Cisco VoIP stuff is quite broad. I wish you the best of success on your
certification! Check out http://corner-il.blogspot.com/ for some more
info on what you probably want.