[afnog] VoIP Guidance: Radius Server and PGW220

Eliufoo C. Mahinda venomius at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 10:05:29 UTC 2008

hi,

I just started my self training for CCVP and I'm half way through the CVOICE 3rd Ed book. Unfortunately, I don't have any equipment for testing/training and at work, we only have production equipments. Does anyone know any emulator similar to gns3 that support VoIP?

Furthermore, I have been googling for a radius server that supports VoIP to setup on a linux box. No luck so far. Some guidance on this will really help.

Lastly, what book(s) I should look/buy to fully understand how PGW220 works? So far, I only know it suppose to run on on Solaris 8 and managers signaling. :-(

Thanks,
Elly