[afnog] Fighting SPAM

Noah K Sematimba ksemat at psg.com
Sun Sep 7 22:57:42 UTC 2008

I have found it easier to use mailscanner which integrates spamassassin, clamav and any other AV you want in one tool and then scans all your incoming and outgoing mail. There are howtos on the site for integrating it with exim, postfix and sendmail. See http://www.mailscanner.infoNoah. ( the other one)-------- Original Message --------

--
Noah