[afnog] Natting

Peter Nyamukusa peter.nyamukusa at africaonline.co.tz
Thu Oct 16 11:44:16 UTC 2008

Hi Hyeroba,

If the Natting is working for your mail server on port 25 it should be the
same for ssh except the port is port 22.
For the other server you can use a non standard port eg port 222 but you
need to modify your /etc/services and /etc/ssh/sshd_config
And when your connecting to your server on the non standard port you will
need to specify it

Cheers
Peter