[afnog] DNS problem

Peter Nyamukusa peter.nyamukusa at africaonline.co.tz
Sun Oct 12 12:39:00 UTC 2008

Hi Dany,

You can do the following to relay for your domain in the main.cf

In your main.cf

relay_domains = /etc/postfix/relay_domains

the create the relay_domains file and add the domains you wish to relay for one after another

the finally create a transport file which will route the mail to your mail server something like this:

blanca.ma                   smtp:[ mail.blanca.ma]

then hash the file using postmap

cheers

Peter Nyamukusa
Technical Manager
Africa Online (T) Ltd
Tel: +255 (22) 211 6090
Fax: +255 (22) 211 6089
Email:  <mailto:petern at africaonline.co.tz> peter.nyamukusa at africaonline.co.tz
AIM: petenya

A member of the Telkom South Africa Groupcid:image004.jpg at 01C8E2CC.6068DD30