[afnog] FreeBSD filesystem question

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Fri Oct 10 13:38:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I did not delete the old file, the file was changed from the original to the destination with the .gz extension after gzip.

Cheers,

AG

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:20:14 +0100, Catalin Miclaus wrote
> Have you deleted the old file?

> Best Regards
> Catalin Miclaus
> ISP-Data Ops.
> Starcomms Ltd.
> Web : www.starcomms.com

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any form of dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited if you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. STARCOMMS PLC shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. STARCOMMS PLC does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interferences. STARCOMMS PLC reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications, whether related to the business of STARCOMMS or
  not, through its internal or external networks.

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP

believed to be clean.