[afnog] -Squid cache problem !!!

Habib Mohammedaman habibhma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 11:39:56 UTC 2008

Dear,

our problem was with the web server and then we fix it and try to access it
from our network we couldn't . and we think that our cache are holding that
page of the site before we fix it . but next day we come to know that our
web server again immediately get the problem , the same as was before, and
we come to know that our cache was right.
the main problem was that our website is hostes outside !!!

Regards

--
Habib M.