[afnog] Signing root zone

Brice Abba briceabba at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:13:01 UTC 2008

About signing root zone we are now working on a projet at network information center of Cote d'Ivoire
in order to sign our zone ".CI", and i also plan to proposed this project to the TFF so that all the
member of the TFF could propose this project to their own country
behind that we have also a dnssec projet deployment which is going on...
Brice ABBA

Ingénieur en Sciences InformatiquesResp. Sce. Tech Ditech Consulting GroupResp. DNSsec au NIC CI et LABTIC, LARIT
mob: (+225)-08-607-228
fix(home): (+225)-23-512-912