[afnog] [AfrISPA.Discuss] Securing our network

Global One Solution malabow at gmail.com
Fri May 2 19:26:49 UTC 2008

Mark,

You hit on the nail, this is the most effects way ISP can sort of fight
attack,  I expect more attack in Africa, if EASSY or TEAMS project goes
successful and more people get on line.  It''s easy to handle when the
client has circuit, like private-line, but it has to be hard to manage DSL
customers.

Good discussion :)

--
Liban Mohamed