[afnog] IPTables Logfile Analyzer - Start-stop-daemon

Elly venomius at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 13:01:05 UTC 2008

HI,

I'm complying iptable log analyzer on FC6, when starting up the application, I get the following error.

	Quote:

				Starting iptables logfile analyzer: /etc/init.d/iptablelog: line 22: start-stop-daemon: command not found

After few minutes of googling, found out i need start-stop-daemoninstalled on my box. However, it doesn't come with FC6 Distro. It has been suggested to me to convert to another Distro to successfully run the application. :-(

Help Please.....

Regards,
Elly