[afnog] Pls assist

Christiana Toluwanimi Olayinka titoluwanimi at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 17:08:33 UTC 2008

Dear all,

  I installed a request tracker on a FreeBSD system. The request tracker is working well but I have problem injecting my administative mails into it. When i tried to send email into the request tracker, sendmail returns this error:
  404 Not Found
"|/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue support --action correspond --url http://rt.mydomain.com"... Deferred: prog mailer (/bin/sh) exited with EX_TEMPFAIL

  On the Request Tracker Server, I created a testfile  and did a 'cat testfile |/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue support --action correspond --url http://rt.mydomain.com' (with this I expect the content of the testfile to be created as a ticket on the request tracker)
  I got this error:
  500 Can't connect to rt.mydomain.com:80 (connect:Invalid argument)

  Does any one has a clue to what the problem is?

  Christiana