[afnog] us robotic

Brice Abba briceabba at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:08:21 UTC 2008

Hi all
i've done a fast job many mouths ago on wireless access point (US ROBOTIC) and i've configured web access to work on it online
but now the client want me to do some update on it, but i note that the password that i've put leaves my routing table (mind),
so i'm loocking for a kind of root password for us robotic or methods to solve this problem.

regards

Brice ABBA
Ingénieur en Sciences
Informatiques
Responsable du Projet DNSsec au NIC CI
LAboratoire de Recherche en Info & Télécoms (LARIT) -INPHB
(+225)-08-607-228