[afnog] mail server

Noah Sematimba ksemat at psg.com
Tue Dec 16 13:58:26 UTC 2008

The following lines are redundant because you already set that the
firewall should not be protected from the internal network.:

FW_SERVICES_INT_TCP="http pop3 ssh"
FW_SERVICES_INT_IP="http"
FW_TRUSTED_NETS="192.168.200.0/24"

The following does not make sense and should be removed as you already
set to allow that particular access using FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP

FW_SERVICES_ACCEPT_EXT="192.168.200.0/24,tcp,80 192.168.200.0/24,tcp,22"

Also please unset:

FW_FORWARD="192.168.200.0/24,192.168.0.0/24"

as it does not make sense if you take time to read the explanation
that comes before that setting.

I am not sure how all these contradictions end up affecting your
firewall rules since I simply did not have time to read the actual  /
sbin/SuSEfirewall2 script that sources this configuration file. Please
change those and restart your firewall to see if that solves your
problem.

Noah.