[afnog] mail server

Hyeroba Peter phyeroba at cfi.co.ug
Tue Dec 16 08:45:28 UTC 2008

Sorry about the very vague initial post,

If I run telnet 192.168.200.1 80 it actually connects
If I access my webmail from the 192.168.0.1 interface, I can do so properly.

The 192.168.200.1 and 192.168.0.1 are the internal and external interfaces
respectively in relation to my firewall.

So if I tell someone outside my network to access my webmail, they do so
perfectly well. But if I try to do so on my LAN, I cannot.

Hyeroba W. Peter
Computer Frontiers International limited;
Tel: +256 31 230 1800 or +254 41 456 4200; Fax: +256 41 434 0456;
Cell-phone: +256 78 247 9192;