[afnog] -system info

Habib Mohammedaman habibhma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:18:49 UTC 2008

 Dear experts,

   I would like to know as a regular unix user, what commands can get the
information of AIX system and any unix

CPU clock speed (in MHz or GHz),
memory size (in MB or GB),
swap size (in MB or GB),
hard disk volume (in GB, not filesystem size)
System model (Such as J6700)
System Serial number (if possible)

Most important information is the CPU speed, physical memory size, swap
size, and disk volume.

Thanks in advance.

--
Habib M. (SCSA)