[afnog] FreeBSD Network driver update

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Mon Apr 21 10:22:09 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have a server running FreeBSD 6.1 Release which has a network card of the
type Broadcom Netxtreme II and it loads with the driver bce0 driver version
0.9.5.

This card stops functioning the moment a lot of traffic is passed on it, I
have checked on the net and apparently this has been solved in version 0.9.6
of the driver that appears on FreeBSD 6.2 release. How can I get this driver
from the FreeBSD 6.2 for the FreeBSD 6.1 release? I have googled around but
have not been able to find anything related to it.

Antonio Godinho
Maputo
Mozambique