[afnog] Trixbox and Panasonic KX1232

Siwangu Mgata svmgata at sihebs.co.tz
Sat Apr 19 07:07:21 UTC 2008

Hello Zongo,

I have setup outbound route from trixbox to panasonic without success as
i can only call the receptionist through one of the trunks by prefixing
0 in my dial plan(0XXX). If i prefix some other numbers it gives me a
busy tone and hung up.

I can also get incoming calls from panasonic extensions thru the trunk
and directed incoming calls to one of the IP Phones ( This one works).
I guess there is something wrong with my outbound dial plan.

Rgds,

Siwangu Mgata
Sihebs Technologies Co. Ltd
Ubungo Plaza, East Wing 1st Floor