[afnog] httpready Accept Filter

Kevin G. Chege kchege at kenet.or.ke
Wed Sep 26 06:31:21 UTC 2007

Hi Gavin,

I dont know about the sqwebmail error but how did you install it?
Installing from ports may solve that issue. For the apache error,
apache is working but to get rid of the error message type the following
at the console:

kldload accf_http

and add the following line to /boot/loader.conf

accf_http_load="YES"

---
Regards
Kevin Chege