[afnog] Setting up a Backup Server using FC6

A B Richard richard at nistechltd.com
Mon Sep 10 12:14:21 UTC 2007

Hi All,
 I have mail and web server running on fedora core 6, Now I want to setup
up an identical server that will serve as backup to this server such that
the everything on the running server is copied to the backup server at
interval. I want to be able to just change IP address on the backup
server whenever I need to switch to it if the main server develops any
fault.
 I need a guide on what to do on the backup server or the main server to
auto copy the content of the main server to the backup server at
intervals.

--
 Regards

 A B Richard