[afnog] DOS Cannot load after freebsd installtion

Cletus Okolie cletus_okolie at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 14:01:28 UTC 2007

hello all,
Please i have some issues with my freebsd
installation. I installed Freebsd 6.2 Release on an HP
G5 server with E200 controller. The installation was
successful but after it installed it came up with this
error when it was booting "DOS CANNOT LOAD.. hit any
key to continue" when you do that the system reboots.
I alos tried installing Release 6.1 but it wouldnt
detect my harddrives because it didnt have the driver
for E200 conotroller
Please can someone help!!

regards
cletus