[afnog] Setting up DNS server for Reverse Delegation

Noa of Ark ncmaina2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 16:00:03 UTC 2007

I forgot, My name servers are Using BIND 9.

Thanks

Noa of Ark <ncmaina2001 at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi people,

I have two name servers which i setup for our company and we would like to transfer our domain from the current domain hosting company,so that we can host it locally.

However, i ma not certain about the topic of reverse delegation and how it is done,but i am pretty familiar with DNS setup and everything else.

So please guys advice me on how i can enable reverse delegation on both this name servers.

Thanks

Noa

  A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest,
and poverty will come upon you like a robber,and want, like an armed warrior.