[afnog] Configuring a Mikrotik as a client

Prince Martin mchitimba at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 16:06:22 UTC 2007

I'm having problems configuring a Mikrotik router as  a client. If I could get a step by step configuration guide or any tips, I will appreciate. The router is able to scan an access point having the same SSID  and WEP key; there are two interfaces ETHERNET1 and WLAN1 and I need to know if I can just configure it as a bridge without any NATTING or routing involved.

  Prince Martin

Live for yourself, you live in vain; live for others, you live again...so pass it on.