I can't run php pages on my webserver!

Prince Martin mchitimba at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 24 13:46:28 UTC 2007

I set up an apache webserver on a FreeBSD Machine and  I wrongly assumed I would be able to run php pages successfully  (automatically). Well, it turned out the php pages couldn't run (they are being displayed as pure html pages). I installed php4 using portinstall and I still have the problem. Is there some more configuration I need to do with php or apache to rectify the situation?

  Martin

Live for yourself, you live in vain; live for others, you live again...so pass it on.