SSL

Prince Martin mchitimba at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 24 13:31:57 UTC 2007

I have SSL enabled on my webserver (a FreeBSD machine). I was hoping both connections http and https would be possible but only https is now possible. Is there an easy way to make both work.. like one would type http://www...  and still be able to access the webserver? Please help.

  Martin

Live for yourself, you live in vain; live for others, you live again...so pass it on.