BGP error : Protocol not in this image

GOGWIM, JOEL GODWIN gogwim at unijos.edu.ng
Wed May 23 07:12:04 UTC 2007

But can one deploy this open source IOS unto cisco devices?

On Tue, May 22, 2007 8:47 pm, Phil Regnauld said:
> Mohamed Lemine Ould Mohamed Vadel (leminef) writes:
>> Hello,
>> Thank you for your help.
>> I tried to reach the link:
>> http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp
>> to download the image but every time it refuses me the access.
>> If anybody can help me to download it or to supply me the image which it
>> is
>> necessary?
>
> 	No we can't do that, since Cisco IOS software is copyrighted software
> 	that you have to pay for.
>
> 	Alternatively you could look at open source alternatives like
> 	Quagga (http://www.quagga.net/) if you'd rather not pay for
> 	IOS software.

       ~          Gogwim, Joel Godwin
      *.*         UNIVERSITY OF JOS, NIGERIA
     / v \        NETWORK DEPARTMENT, CISCO RA.
    /(..) \       TEL: +234-8036058175
   / < - > \      E-mail: gogwim at unijos.edu.ng,
  /^^^^-^^^^\             gogwim2000 at yahoo.com,
 /~~~~~~~~~~~\            gogwim at gmail.com